Your favorite cereal in a cake? That sounds good, doesn't it? Then why not try our moist cheesecake with a crunchy muesli base? It's not only mega delicious, but also super easy to make.
Ingredients (for 1 cake):
- Muesli base:
- 250 g muesli
- 100 g butter (liquid).
- Cheese cream:
- 1 kg quark (low fat)
- 250 ml crème fraiche
- 4 eggs-
150 g sugar-
1 bag of custard powder (vanilla)
First, heat the oven to 180 °C top/bottom heat.
- Put a sheet of baking paper in the pan (28 springform pan).
- Then mix the melted butter with the granola and pour it into the pan. Spread it on the bottom and put it in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Now separate the eggs and beat the 4 egg whites until stiff. Put them aside.
- Now put the quark, crème fraîche, sugar, custard powder and egg whites in a bowl and mix everything. At the end, carefully fold in the beaten egg whites.
- Now you put this on the pre-baked cereal base and then the cake goes into the oven for about 50-55 minutes.
The kitchen is on fire
On ourfood blog we - Ann-Kathrin and Christian (in love, engaged, married) - provide you with all kinds of recipes from the kitchen, from the grill or for the bar. If you're in the mood for more recipes from us, check us out.