Today is waffle day! Who do you give the second waffle to? By the way, we would understand if you keep both for yourself.
Ingredients for 2 waffles
For the waffles:
- 100 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp coffee powder, hazelnut
- 30 g coconut blossom sugar
- 150 ml almond drink
- 50 ml water
- 10 ml neutral oil
For the topping:
- Preheat a coated waffle iron. If necessary, brush some additional oil on the iron.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients for the batter. Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl. Mix the mixture with a whisk.
- Then pour half of the batter into the hot waffle iron and spread evenly.
- Allow the waffles to bake completely and carefully loosen with a fork.
- Repeat the process for the second half of the batter. Place the waffles on a plate and decorate with the toppings.