The hot drink Mochaccino consists of espresso, hot milk and liquid chocolate (or chocolate syrup). It is usually covered with a cream or milk foam topping. Our porridge recipe is a tasteful reminder of just that - a sweet start to the day.
Ingredients for 1 person
- 70 g oatmeal
- 10 g chia seeds
- 2 tbsp psyllium husks
- 2 tablespoons vanilla coffee
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15 g cocoa
- 100 ml brewed coffee
- 200 ml oat or soy vegetable drink
- 100 ml water
- Toppings: e.g.: fresh fruit, dried fruit, nuts, chocolate drops or chocolate protein crunchies.
- First, put all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer at medium temperature, stirring constantly.
- Then garnish the delicious porridge and serve.
Simple, healthy and incredibly heavenly!