- Soy yogurt: 150 g
- Melt flakes: 40 g
- Peanut butter or peanut flour: 15 g
- Psyllium husks: 10 g
- Coconut blossom sugar: 2 tbsp.
- For the filling:
- Chocolate spread/chocolate/nut puree: to taste.
- For the breading:
- coconut blossom sugar: 1.5 tbsp.
- toasted coconut flakes: 1.5 tbsp.
- cinnamon: to taste
Mix all ingredients for the dumplings and let stand for at least 20min.
Divide the dough into 5 pieces, flatten each piece, add the filling and seal the dough with wet hands.
Bring water to boil in a pot, turn off the stove and put the dumplings in it.
They are ready when they rise to the top. Now just mix the ingredients for the breading and roll the dumplings in it.