Oatmeal is a real classic among breakfast ideas. Here we refine the boring oatmeal with peanut flour and coconut blossom sugar. The result is a really warming, creamy bowl full of porridge. Go wild with the toppings, too, because as we all know, the eye eats with you. Pecans, cacao nibs, fruit or coquitos are especially good for this time of year.
Ingredients for one serving of Oatmeal:
- 80 g oatmeal
- 350 ml (almond) milk
- 2 tbsp. peanut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut blossom sugar
- some vanilla and cinnamon
- Mix oat flakes and peanut flour, coconut blossom sugar and the spices together.
- Simmer together with (almond) milk in a pot for about 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly. The porridge should have a nice creamy consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with toppings. For this we recommend cacao nibs, coconut chips, coquitos, fresh fruit or peanut butter.
- Enjoy your meal!
Did you like the recipe? Then be sure to check out Rebecca's Instagram account and blog. She not only posts really beautiful pictures there, but also shares brilliant, delicious recipes.