Pasta goes fast and is indispensable in the kitchen. In this recipe, green pesto is used. But watch out - our basil pesto is vegan! Despite tofu instead of Parmesan, it tastes as if you were directly in Italy, where it also comes from. We are thrilled!
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 250 g wholemeal spelt fusilli
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 package of soy cream (200 ml)
- 2 tablespoons green pesto
- A handful of arugula
- Approx. 6 dried tomatoes (preserved in oil)
- About 6 walnuts
- salt and pepper
- Cook the fusilli with a little salt in boiling water for about 9 minutes al dente.
- In the meantime, dice the onion and garlic and fry them lightly with a little oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Deglaze the onion and garlic with the soy cream and stir in the pesto. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and divide it between two plates. Pour the pesto-soy cream sauce on top.
- Finally, chop the sun-dried tomatoes and walnuts into small pieces and place over the pasta along with the arugula.
Have fun making it!